- Planning and Development
- Strategic Research Documents
- Unfunded and Partially Funded Research Needs
- Research Funding Guidebook
- Federal Research Programs
- International Research Programs
- State Departments of Transportation Programs
- Transportation Research Board
- University Transportation Centers
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: What Are the Characteristics of the Research You Would Like to Have Funded?
- Chapter 3: Which Research Program is the Best Fit for Your Research Statement?
- Chapter 4: More About Proposed, Ongoing, and Completed Research
- Chapter 5: General Advice and Summary
- Appendix A: How to Write an Effective Research Statement
- Appendix B: How to Submit Updates to this Guidebook
- Appendix C: Contributors
UTC Spotlight Conference Focuses on Livability
Special Edition of UTC Spotlight: 2010 Spotlight Conference Follow Up. This document provides a summary of a conference held in October 2010. This fifth annual UTC Spotlight Conference was a testament to the wide-ranging nature of livability and the need for different solutions tailored to different communities?from the most rural to the most urban. The meeting was organized by the Transportation Research Board and supported by the USDOT Research and Innovative
Technology Administration (RITA).