This site allows the transportation research community to:
- Share information and
- Communicate, coordinate, and collaborate on shared issues
Over time, we envision this site as the go-to, collective set of best intent for:
- Evaluating research programs, projects, results, and products
The richness of this site comes from the announcements, discussions, documents, events, and links contributed by the research community.
This site is organized around four main concepts:
- Development - Research needs, priorities, selection processes, and timelines
- Management - Resources for managing programs and projects to maximize research investment
- Outcomes - Resources for ensuring research lives beyond the project and makes a difference in transportation practice
- Collaboration - Tools for collaborative partnerships and ways to connect with others who share your research goals
Choose a topic above to learn more and access the announcements, discussions, documents, links, and other work products specific to each topic.