- Planning and Development
- Strategic Research Documents
- Unfunded and Partially Funded Research Needs
- Research Funding Guidebook
- Federal Research Programs
- International Research Programs
- State Departments of Transportation Programs
- Transportation Research Board
- University Transportation Centers
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: What Are the Characteristics of the Research You Would Like to Have Funded?
- Chapter 3: Which Research Program is the Best Fit for Your Research Statement?
- Chapter 4: More About Proposed, Ongoing, and Completed Research
- Chapter 5: General Advice and Summary
- Appendix A: How to Write an Effective Research Statement
- Appendix B: How to Submit Updates to this Guidebook
- Appendix C: Contributors
The Wyoming Department of Transportation Research Center Guidelines
The Research Center Guidelines for the Wyoming Department of Transportation Research Center Guidelines (Guidelines) outline the research management process for reports and other research documents, and other research center management processes, pursuant to federal and state rules, regulations and statutes. The Guidelines emphasize
the research and development program interaction process; the research organizational structures for WYDOT and its federal partners; the program development process; the report writing process; the program evaluation and technology transfer process; and the data management process for digital materials and data. By following these Guidelines, WYDOT staff and stakeholders and the Principal Investigators/Contractors will be able to produce positive and meaningful results for research projects.