- Planning and Development
- Strategic Research Documents
- Unfunded and Partially Funded Research Needs
- Research Funding Guidebook
- Federal Research Programs
- International Research Programs
- State Departments of Transportation Programs
- Transportation Research Board
- University Transportation Centers
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: What Are the Characteristics of the Research You Would Like to Have Funded?
- Chapter 3: Which Research Program is the Best Fit for Your Research Statement?
- Chapter 4: More About Proposed, Ongoing, and Completed Research
- Chapter 5: General Advice and Summary
- Appendix A: How to Write an Effective Research Statement
- Appendix B: How to Submit Updates to this Guidebook
- Appendix C: Contributors
Safety Data Analysis and Evaluation: Research Problem Statements
TRBs Transportation Research Circular E-C094, Safety Data Analysis and Evaluation: Research Problem Statements contains research problem statements produced by members and friends of TRB?s Safety Data, Research, and Analysis Committee (ANB20). The committee is concerned with methods of gathering, storing, and, in particular, using the transportation safety data for informed decision making. The 12 problem statements contained in the circular cover a broad range of highway safety information issues in the areas of safety data improvement, evaluation, and methodology.