- Planning and Development
- Strategic Research Documents
- Unfunded and Partially Funded Research Needs
- Research Funding Guidebook
- Federal Research Programs
- International Research Programs
- State Departments of Transportation Programs
- Transportation Research Board
- University Transportation Centers
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: What Are the Characteristics of the Research You Would Like to Have Funded?
- Chapter 3: Which Research Program is the Best Fit for Your Research Statement?
- Chapter 4: More About Proposed, Ongoing, and Completed Research
- Chapter 5: General Advice and Summary
- Appendix A: How to Write an Effective Research Statement
- Appendix B: How to Submit Updates to this Guidebook
- Appendix C: Contributors
Pedestrian Research Program Statements
Pedestrians and Bicyclists
TRB Research Circular E-C084 presents the top 16 pedestrian research problem statements, prioritized from a list of approximately 80 research problem statements by TRB?s Technical Activities Division Committee on Pedestrians.
Non-Profit (AASHTO, TKNs, TRB, etc.)
Transportation Research Board
United States of America