- Planning and Development
- Strategic Research Documents
- Unfunded and Partially Funded Research Needs
- Research Funding Guidebook
- Federal Research Programs
- International Research Programs
- State Departments of Transportation Programs
- Transportation Research Board
- University Transportation Centers
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: What Are the Characteristics of the Research You Would Like to Have Funded?
- Chapter 3: Which Research Program is the Best Fit for Your Research Statement?
- Chapter 4: More About Proposed, Ongoing, and Completed Research
- Chapter 5: General Advice and Summary
- Appendix A: How to Write an Effective Research Statement
- Appendix B: How to Submit Updates to this Guidebook
- Appendix C: Contributors
NHDOT SPR2 Program Manual
Research (about research)
NHDOT SPR2 Program Manual, Fourth Edition, 2020, that outlines NHDOT’s Research, Development, and Technology Transfer procedures for administration of the research portion of the State Planning & Research Part II program.
New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NHDOT)
United States of America