- Planning and Development
- Strategic Research Documents
- Unfunded and Partially Funded Research Needs
- Research Funding Guidebook
- Federal Research Programs
- International Research Programs
- State Departments of Transportation Programs
- Transportation Research Board
- University Transportation Centers
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: What Are the Characteristics of the Research You Would Like to Have Funded?
- Chapter 3: Which Research Program is the Best Fit for Your Research Statement?
- Chapter 4: More About Proposed, Ongoing, and Completed Research
- Chapter 5: General Advice and Summary
- Appendix A: How to Write an Effective Research Statement
- Appendix B: How to Submit Updates to this Guidebook
- Appendix C: Contributors
National Asphalt Roadmap: A Commitment to the Future
This report is a combined effort of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA); American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), National Asphalt Paving Association (NAPA), Asphalt institute (AI), and the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA).
This Roadmap is a comprehensive report, which addresses a full range of important challenges in asphalt technology. It serves as a guiding document for research and technology deployment organizations and for others involved in the identification and formulation of programs and projects. Individuals and groups are encouraged to draw upon and share this document.