- Planning and Development
- Strategic Research Documents
- Unfunded and Partially Funded Research Needs
- Research Funding Guidebook
- Federal Research Programs
- International Research Programs
- State Departments of Transportation Programs
- Transportation Research Board
- University Transportation Centers
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: What Are the Characteristics of the Research You Would Like to Have Funded?
- Chapter 3: Which Research Program is the Best Fit for Your Research Statement?
- Chapter 4: More About Proposed, Ongoing, and Completed Research
- Chapter 5: General Advice and Summary
- Appendix A: How to Write an Effective Research Statement
- Appendix B: How to Submit Updates to this Guidebook
- Appendix C: Contributors
Long-Term Plan for Concrete Pavement Research and Technology – The Concrete Pavement Roadmap: Volume I, Background and Summary
he Long-Term Plan for Concrete Pavement Research and Technology (CP Road Map) is strategic plan for research and technology transfer. Volume I contains the background and summary information on the effort that led to the CP Road Map. Volume II is FHWA-HRT-05-053 which contains the research problem statements.