- Planning and Development
- Strategic Research Documents
- Unfunded and Partially Funded Research Needs
- Research Funding Guidebook
- Federal Research Programs
- International Research Programs
- State Departments of Transportation Programs
- Transportation Research Board
- University Transportation Centers
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: What Are the Characteristics of the Research You Would Like to Have Funded?
- Chapter 3: Which Research Program is the Best Fit for Your Research Statement?
- Chapter 4: More About Proposed, Ongoing, and Completed Research
- Chapter 5: General Advice and Summary
- Appendix A: How to Write an Effective Research Statement
- Appendix B: How to Submit Updates to this Guidebook
- Appendix C: Contributors
Directory of Transportation Libraries and Information Centers
This tenth revised edition incorporates all of the recommendations and additions resulting from the NCHRP Project 20-75, Implementing Transportation Knowledge Networks. With over 350 entries in the Directory, there are many enhancements: The entries are now categorized as either a Library, Technical Assistance Provider or Data/Other Information Provider.