TRB Webinar: Enter and Search Projects Like a Pro with Research in Progress Database
The Research in Progress (RIP) database is a leading tool for transportation professionals to stay updated on current or recently-completed transportation research projects. TRB will host a webinar on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 from 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern to highlight the latest information about RIP’s search and data entry interfaces. In order to comply with Public Access Plan requirements, projects that receive federal funding must be entered into the RIP database. The presenter will share updated information from the past year.
There is no fee to attend this webinar; however, sign into MyTRB.org to view registration information.
Webinar agenda and presenters
- Locate records in the RIP Database: Janet Daly, TRB
- Submit a new project record using the data entry interface: Janet Daly, TRB
- Modify or delete an existing project record from your organization: Janet Daly, TRB
- Question and answer session: Moderated by Beth Ewoldsen, TRB
The first 40 minutes of the webinar will be for presentations and the final 20 minutes will be reserved for audience questions.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the RIP database to find projects from other organizations
- Utilize the RIP database to make their own organization’s projects widely available
This webinar is not eligible for continuing education credits.
Pre-registration is required. Once the webinar starts, you will be unable to register. Individuals that are registered for a webinar but do not receive their confirmation emails due to their organization’s internal firewalls should contact the TRB Helpdesk for assistance in signing in.
View our FAQ page for more information.
Registration questions? Contact TRB Webinar Program